Sarsradiscmo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Iljimae Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Geom is the son of a virtuous nobleman, Lee Won Ho, who is a trustworthy supporter and brother to the king and a central member of the secret organization, Cheonwoohoe, comprised of important nobles and with the king as their leader. He lives peacefully in a house with many plum trees with his wife, daughter, and son. However, a mysterious rumor is spread that he is plotting to overthrow the king. Knowing about this, the king kills Lee Won Ho as he believes that 'two suns cannot exist on the same sky'. Geom witnesses the incident from the inside of a safe where his father hid him. Later, he is saved and adopted by a retired thief, Seo Dol, after he becomes stricken with amnesia due to the shock of losing his father and being forced to throw a rock at his mother's head to prove that he was not the son. 13 years later, Geom, who was renamed Ryung by Seo Dol, starts to regain his memories and begins to search for his older sister, Yeon, only to see her being sentenced and hanged. The murder of his older sister leaves Geom seeking revenge. With the emblem on the killer's sword he remembers from 13 years ago his only clue, he swears that he will find the one who killed his father and murdered his older sister. To find the sword and its owner, he disguises himself as Iljimae and breaks into the nobles' estates. During the course of his actions, he winds up fighting not only for himself, but also for the people. And so he becomes a fighter for the common people, jumping into action whenever the people are oppressed and wrongly exploited for the sake of the nobles, although at the core of his motives his desire to bring the person who ruined his life and his family to justice burns bright.
Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acted as a hooligan in the marketplace by day but at night he was a thief who robbed corrupted government officials to give to the poor.
Iljimae is an amazing story about a kid who goes out at night to rob from the rich and give to the poor. He is also trying to avenge his farther&#39;s death at the same time. He dresses up like a ninja while on the job and he uses his martial arts skills to help him become the most famous thief in Joseon (Korea). You could say he was a &quot;Korea criminal&quot;! OK no more attempts at jokes….<br/><br/>The story is entertaining and cool from the first episode. The characters are varied and colorful. You&#39;ll end up liking all of them. There is tons of action but there is a lot of depth too. There is plenty of love interests, cruel twists of fate and murder mystery drama. <br/><br/>I would recommend this show to anyone with a face. You have to read subtitles but it is totally worth for this one. <br/><br/>There is a sequel called &quot;return of iljimae&quot; which is not as good but also worth checking out for people looking for more ninja thief drama.
Alright, this review will be short and sweet…<br/><br/>AWESOME STORY… 20+ hours of fun, heart wrenching drama!… A complete MUST watch for any drama fan that wants some action, mixed in with romance and so much more! It is definitely something i wish i had on DVD to OWN… The acting and character development was actually rather well done albeit cheesy in a moment or two… At times it gave me a laugh, a tear of joy and sadness and a sense of excitement. All keeping me coming back for more and actually wanting to live in such a world.<br/><br/>Now the music was pretty good and kept the flow of the story together rather well… but often music samples were overplayed during certain scenes, mainly during action sequences.<br/><br/>ALL IN ALL, the series was a complete knockout! If you are looking for action, suspense, mystery, and a little dash of romance then WATCH THIS!!!!! I tend to watch only historical Korean dramas and this one did not disappoint. It relatively short compared to other historical dramas but there is no drag in the storyline. You will fall in love with all the characters and keep on waiting for the truth to be finally revealed.<br/><br/>There&#39;s not a dull character in here. With the way that the interconnected story arcs are woven into what is ostensibly a pitch-perfect action-comedy-drama trifecta that will hook and won&#39;t let go. You won&#39;t want to stop watching this one. So many great, colourful characters that are wonderfully acted, and well written. While it may start slow after an action-packed first 15 minutes, the story will soon come to a rolling boil, as you can&#39;t wait for the next chapter of this series to watch. Expect some sleepless nights of &quot;just one more&quot; to quickly happen, should you jump into this series. It may cause some tired, red-eyed mornings, but I&#39;ll guarantee, they&#39;re worth it. Iljimae is just that good.<br/><br/>The ending is a bit confusing… but you needn&#39;t worry…so if you haven&#39;t seen all the drama yet, do not read this…because it will ruin the end, and the hole story! Its is really a awesome drama SBS so watch it …after seeing it I had to reveal the ending… Iljimae wasn&#39;t killed, but in the end you will see that the assassin, stabbed Iljimae with Iljimae&#39;s-sword, his sword had a dull blade …remember his &quot;sunbae&quot; Kang-kil had given him a dull blade on his sword and telling him it is not for killing…but to save lives…also no one was ever killed by that sword. The 1st scene in episode 1 is after his disappearance at the end of episode 20 was a fictional story told by the citizens as a way to preserve the history of Iljimae in there hearts, so the bow and arrow wasn&#39;t real (hence the invisible cloak he used to enter the building, come on in that day-an-age an invisible cloak). And if I am not wrong the child in the end of episode 20 is Dani&#39;s son she had with Seo Dol.<br/><br/>PS: &quot;The Return of Iljimae&quot; played by the actor Joo Ji Hoon that broadcasted January 2009 has nothing to do with this Iljimae. Same character name, but a totally different storyline.

The The FutureThe Depth of Our Bond download moviesThe Amazing Adventures of the Living Corpse online freeHigh Season for Spies full movie in hindi free downloadThe Kiss hd full movie downloadCowboy Bebop tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Dark Phoenix: Part 2 - Inner Circle tamil dubbed movie free downloadNanabijou (The Sleeping Giant) 720p moviesSon of Return of the Fly II movie free download in hindiSteele Trap full movie download in hindi

leonamargret replied

194 weeks ago

I still remember the day that I went to the theaters for watching this movie with my friends on it’s releasing date. All the characters of this movie played very well and everyone is still in my mind. Thank you for sharing the movie link again here How To Boost Cell Signal
Please log in to post a reply.